Is beauty just in the eye of the beholder? Or is it a reflection of the admired person’s total well-being? Beauty fads with quick fixes abound, but when you choose what nurtures you, you will find that a little self-discipline goes a long way in preserving your natural beauty.
When you dwell in this endeavor with a goal, you will realize that you always reap what you sow. So if you want to succeed, find the steps that can help you attain it no matter how rigorous or difficult it is to keep. That’s how you achieve your goal.
Here’s a peek on the secrets of every culture’s beauty regimen:
Beauty Secrets in France:
• Rub ice cubes on the face to stimulate blood circulation, giving you healthier and glowing skin.
• Alternate between a hot and cold face pack. This will give you a healthy complexion, increase blood circulation, improve skin elasticity and saturate your skin with moisture. Repeat this alternating technique several times.
• Use lemon juice to reduce inflammation. Apply lemon juice over acne to make pesky pimples appear smaller and less red.
Beauty Secrets in Sweden:
• Eat foods that are high in antioxidants such as fish and berries.
• The heat of a sauna is also an effective method that will remove toxins from the body.
Beauty Secrets in Japan:
• Use rice water. This will cleanse you face, stimulate collagen production and give your skin a smoother texture. To do this simply grind white rice in a blender, add warm water to create a paste with a yogurt-like consistency, than wet your face and use your fingertips to massage into your skin. Rinse well.
• A daily facial massage will help improve the skin’s elasticity, infusing it with oxygen.
Beauty Secrets in Brazil:
• Carrot juice is a wonderful home remedy that will help get rid of pimples. Fresh carrot juice is packed full of beta carotene which will help soothe acne.
Beauty Secrets in Spain:
• Potatoes are used to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Chop a raw potato into thin slices and lay over your eyelids for 10 minutes.
Beauty Secrets in Korea:
• Coconut oil or argan oil are also used before applying a cream or facial mask.
• Alternate your beauty products regularly to help prevent your skin from getting accustomed to certain ingredients.
Beauty Secrets in Israel:
• A sea salt skin scrub is used to remove toxins from the body. For better results combine 1/4 cup of sea salt with 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) of seaweed powder, 1/2 cup of massage oil, and 10 drops of lavender oil.
Beauty Secrets in India:
• Honey and a lemon face mask is used. Lemon reduces bumps on the forehead while honey soothes the skin. Combine the two together and leave on the skin for 20 to 30 minutes a day.
Beauty Secrets in Russia:
• An oatmeal scrub is used to scrub and cleanse the skin as well as tighten pores.
• Mix one part turmeric powder with one part raw honey and apply the mask twice a week. This mask has strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
• Massage olive oil into the skin to help make your skin healthy, supple and moisturized.
Beauty Secrets in Egypt:
• Aloe vera creams are also used to actively moisturize, nourish and protect your skin against premature aging.
In the Philippines, we adapt a lot of regimen, but most of us bank on commercials. This is where we get ideas and get educated in our choices regarding the safest and most effective brands. Along with all competitive beauty products, you can depend on Dr. S. Wong’s Sulfur soap for the kind of cleansing, glow, and skin health that you desire.
International Pharmaceuticals Inc. is one of the largest well established pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor of innovative high quality products in Philippines.